Monday, April 17, 2006

my 1st post

being the first of hopefully many more to come post, perhaps i want to lay down a few rules for myself...
1. i'm not going to talk about my life here... ok maybe a little bit. but minimal.
2. i need to sort out my motives, to be exact, the fundamental motives behind this blogging thingy. why do i blog; why don't i blog. i'm sure everyone has got their own, unique, reasons for doing this, or for stop doing this. i'm not sure yet about mine, but i hope i will find out soon.
3. i should see things from an objective perspective. i'm not going to be a lefty or a righty, but i won't, at the same time, avoid being one just for the sake of avoiding. these are just labels, not the substance in me!
4. never spend more than 30min. writing this blog everyday.
5.at least one third of the contend should be related to my research project. yes, i'm doing academic research. and yes, it is useful, very honestly, to real people living in the real world.

(p/s: my research is about fundamental psychological motives that motivates people to behavior (or not) in how they behave. interesting. and very relevant to everyone of us.
i'm trying to apply it in a business organization setting. will want to interview and survey all the professionals working as employees in a for-profit organization).

well... maybe more to be added.
this is my first post, and as you can see, there are many uncertainties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home