Tuesday, May 13, 2008

back to the blogosphere

i thought i would let myself settle down in the new work environment, complete my thesis before coming back to blog. FAT HOPE! i am busier than ever... my thesis is still hangin' in the air. At the meantime, i am working on a Competency Framework for knowledge management practitioner for the iKMS Society, together with Patrick Lambe of Straits Knowledge; and at work, there are two big projects coming my way.
but over and above everything, there is my little princess. i can't believe she has grown up so fast. she's so tiny when born, now she's a 15-month-old toddler! she is the center of our life now no doubt about it. my wife dearest just couldn't get enough of her, same here...

well... i am determine to blog more frequently. starting from this next one about an article in the recent issue of TIMES on foor crisis... coming soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home